Monday, May 11, 2015

IT'S RAINING, IT'S CHRISTMAS

This past winter we really only got one snow storm. Looking back I can't even remember if we got the shovel out all year. I don't think we did! I thought it was awesome. As Christmas Sunday rolled around I wasn't surprised to have a rainy instead of a snowy day. I wasn't sure what to do though about our annual Christmas Sunday photo shoot, because it was raining pretty hard and I didn't want to get my camera too wet.

Thankfully we were able to enlist the help of Brent to take pictures and hold umbrellas while we posed and smiled. I was feeling particularly sassy and really got into the rainy day poses. There are so many cute ones of me and my girl. I'm glad Brent figured out years ago that it was useless to argue with me when it came to silly photo shoots, and that this afternoon he just smiled and played along.























No comments: