Friday, February 2, 2018

OUR CHRISTMAS STAR

I know over the years that I am always going to have favorite Clayton Production medleys, but this Christmas medley was not my most favorite. I think the main reason was that it was noticeably shorter than any of the other medleys this year. That means less Stella time, which is never a good thing in my book. The songs were cute though and Stella's costume was adorable. She had more performances too, which was fun overall. They sang kind of doo-wop sounding songs--"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus," "Jingle Bell Rock," and some song I'd never heard, "No Man But a Snow Man."

I took my camera to the first performance at Trolley Square on November 28th. She did amazing. I didn't feel like I was in the best spot for pictures, but I still got plenty so it doesn't really matter. I love hearing her sing her little heart out, and I loved watching her do her round-off at the end to give it all a big finish.































I took a few more pictures at the other performances, but not enough to add to this post. This year she danced at Festival of Trees for the first time, and then hit all of the other usual shows. Vivi was sick during performance season, but she still made it to most of the shows, and she LOVED watching her sister. At the Valley Fair Mall we got front row seats and Vivi was dazzled when Stella came up to the mic and sang her solo. She is such a supportive fan. Stella also had a great time being with Cali. I am so glad they are able to do this together.

No comments: