Friday, March 29, 2019

SALLAY FEAST OF FOOD AND GIFTS

On Sunday evening we all headed over to the Sallay estate for dinner and gifts. We got to meet the new baby Charles and see the John Sallay crew. There was so much food for dinner and all Vivi wanted was more shrimp. She LOVES her shrimp cocktail. After we had all eaten we went downstairs to open gifts. It was CHAOS. Iva and Steve tried to make it all civilized but as gifts started getting opened the kids went nuts. It was all I could do to just kind of shut off and go into my own little world. I didn't open anything, which was fine because Brent got to open the new wrenches that I put on my wish list for him. Honestly the whole gift giving time made me feel even stronger about my resolve to not buy lots of extra cousin gifts this year. It gets to be too much and I'm over it.









No comments: