Sunday, July 28, 2019

TAKE SEVERAL BOWS VIVI


If I actually took the time to figure out my favorite things in the world, seeing my kids in a preschool program would be at the top of the list. Vivi had several this year, but her Spring Sing on April 30th was out of this world delightful and I loved every second. I could not keep my eyes off of her and I kept wondering how in the world I got so lucky to be her mom. I mean, seriously. She is the best and was hands down the most adorable of the class.

My favorite trick she had was that she did this dramatic bow at the end of each song. She did it standing and sitting down and it was something else. My favorite song was one where they each got to say their name, and I have watched the "I'm Vivien!" video more times than I can count. Children's Discovery is such a clever and wonderful place for Vivi to go to school and their program was full of surprises and delights at every corner.

But again, lets take a minute to reflect on the miracle this little girl is in our lives. She's such a part of us now, I forget the pain that we went through to bring her home. And I forget the pain she went through to be a part of our family. It is so good to have these moments where I can be struck and remember that Vivien in our life is a product of miracle after miracle. We are the luckiest.












No comments: