Monday, June 22, 2020

2019 CHRISTMAS SHOWS


We didn't know it then, but Christmas Clayton Production performance season was all we had this year while Stella was in the group USA. Her Christmas medley was called Snowbiz, and it was full of energy and it was fun. The first time I saw it was at Dicken's Festival on November 22 and I was kind of blown away by Stella's sass and pep. She also got to sing the final solo song for that performance as well. 

The performance I took pictures at on December 18th was at a random park community center. I brought my camera and almost didn't even bother to take pictures, because I thought I would be taking all these pictures of these guys in this outfit in the spring and during tour. But for some reason I took some anyway, and luckily I did, because again...no tour and no spring performance season. 

For the final show on December 21st Stella as asked to be the one to sing the final songs with the other single girls in the groups. When I asked her, I could tell it made her nervous to be the one asked again as she had just done it the spring before. But when I asked her if she wanted to turn the chance down she quickly said no, she wanted to do it. Sometimes there is a bit of an awkwardness when your kid keeps being the one asked to sing. But she's obviously good at it and it why she gets asked. I keep thinking about it like sports. Around this age, the best get picked. It is just the way it is.

If we had known this was all we were going to get, I still wouldn't have enjoyed it anymore than I did. I love watching her perform always. I never take a performance for granted ever. Being her stage mom is my favorite.


















No comments: