Monday, June 22, 2020

COOKIE TIME 2019

I hosted our annual sugar cookie party on December 23rd. Everyone got in on the action for at least one cookie. Lottie just wanted to eat the frosting and Porter sat down and worked on one when he felt like it. It is one of my favorite traditions and I get nervous now every year that sickness is going to prevent us from getting to do this activity. I always breath a sigh of relief when it is done and we got to enjoy and decorate all the  cookies. I pretty much like them with just plain frosting but everyone else gets pretty clever. This year, Porter got really into helping me make more frosting. He was pretty good at it, albeit a bit messy with the powdered sugar. When Porter is into you, he can make you feel quite special. That was one of my favorite memories for the the day.































No comments: