Monday, July 28, 2008

BAREFOOT IN THE PARK


On Saturday we received several text messages from my brother Tyler about a concert he was doing at Liberty Park. The turn out may have been small, but Stella was there...and so it was a very important show... being her first concert and all. Even though she could only stay for one song before bedtime she genuinely seemed to like it.

While we were among the small audience of cool young kids I suddenly realized something....I'm that person with the baby! For so long it has always been someone else among me that has brought the baby to the party and left early to put little one to bed. And now by golly it is me. I felt the same way when I was booking wedding vendors, I couldn't believe that I was actually in that place in my life.

Anyway, before the concert I took the opportunity to have a little photo shoot with Stella in the park. (She better get used to the photo shoots.) These are some of my favorites.


Note: Stella is wearing a yellow one-piece ensemble by Ralph Lauren purchased for her by her cousin Ava with help from Ava's mom Ashley.

No comments: