Friday, July 25, 2008

STELLA & BRENT


It is true that little Stella had won over her daddy's heart from the moment she was born. They do seem to have a very special friendship. My feelings for Brent are all over the place. I never realized how much I could love a person (he is the father of my baby) and then suddenly hate a person (sleep deprivation) so quickly in my life. Oh the highs and lows of a new mother's hormones. I decided to post some pictures of the dynamic duo here on the blog to thank Brent for all he does for our little family. Not only is Brent a great dad, but he is the only person in 15 years that has actually ordered forest green carpet which I think makes him rather unique. (He still stands by his choice.)

Brent told me after day two of little Stella's arrival that he loves having a baby so much so that I am going to have to constantly be making babies for him to enjoy. Well....we will see how that goes!



No comments: