Wednesday, August 18, 2010

32 YEARS OF BRENT

Yesterday was Brent's 32nd birthday. We met him at Hires and took him to lunch. After he went back to work we went to South Towne Mall to buy some really cheap and cool clothes for the boys at Forever 21. We were there forever because we just couldn't choose which of the 10 cardigans we found to take home with us. Then we attempted to rush home to get the house and dinner ready for the b-day party. We got stuck in a traffic accident on I-15. By the time we got home and I made the cake, finished the dinner, and helped clean the house (alongside my awesome friend and my sweet Catcher) I was really not in the mood to play photographer. Still, I wanted to document the day. Here are a few pics of Brenty blowing out his candle and opening presents.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ah! Happy Birthday Brent!!!