Stella makes me laugh. She also makes me crazy, but I mostly like to focus on how she makes me smile. Today she decided to put her princess stickers on her face and she thought she was being pretty clever. And since her mom's reaction was laughter and insistence on a photo shoot, perhaps she was right.
Some things that Stella says that make me laugh these days:
- "Piggy-market" - asking me to do "This Little Piggy" with her toes.
- "Bye, love you, see-ya-in-the-morning" - even though sometimes I am going to see her in the next second.
- "Come on!" - in the car, when driving frustrations arise. I am relieved that she is not swearing.
- "Call Ashley" - she is obsessed with calling her aunt Ashley.
- "Bless you" - whenever someone sneezes.
In the smarts department, Stella can now also count to 10 and sing her ABCs. She loves to sing her favorite songs which are mostly from nursery--"Hello, Hello," "London Bridge," "The Wise Man Built His House upon the Rock," and "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam."