Thursday, August 19, 2010

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Stella continues to have the best week of her life. She is constantly entertained by her three cousins while they stay at our house. As if that weren't enough we are keeping busy with fun excursions as well. Today we made our way through the rain to Jungle Jim's Playland. Jungle Jim's is the best place and it only costs 8 dollars and parents are free. Stella and Ava are now much more ride savvy and went on all of the rides, even the scary one. We had a great time, and I never got sick of waving hello to my adorable child every time she flew past me on a ride. I did, however, get very sick after going on three spinning rides in a row.

3 comments:

Mistie said...

thanks for the idea for an activity. I haven't been there for 10 years or more - before i even had my own kids. Sounds fun. Perfect for Seneka's age i bet.

angelicindy said...

That is adorable! I'm glad that you had so much fun :)

Anonymous said...

I just heard from a lady in my ward that place closed down a few weeks ago. She was going to have her kids b-day party there and couldn't. Maybe it was another place with a similar name...but I'm pretty sure it was that name. sad.