Friday, July 1, 2011

WATER MEMORY

Today Stella said: "Remember when we went and played in the water with Catchy-Cy?" And I thought: Why, sure I do, and I don't think I ever did a post about it.

The day after Stella's birthday party, Heidi and I were completely and utterly exhausted. I don't think we had ever officially caught up with the sleep we lost by staying out until 2 AM partying to the rocking sounds of my favorite band Okkervil River. Then the rest of the weekend we were go-go-go cooking and cleaning and hanging out. So we decided to have a chill day at Liberty Park. Once the kids discovered the water feature there, it didn't take them long to take off their shoes and explore. Stella loved it of course--she loves everything just a little bit more when she is with her cousins.

No comments: