Monday, March 24, 2014

PRINCESSES ON ICE

Before the wedding and before all the Sallays arrived in town I realized that Disney on Ice was going to be here while Nellie and Lily were visiting. I called Valerie to see what she thought about buying tickets and taking the girls to see the princesses. We were both hesitant at first because the tickets were kind of pricey (as all things Disney usually are), but we both thought it would be too fun to pass up. 

So the day after the wedding we got the girl cousins together in their princess dresses and took them to the show. It was really fun. Stella was the most excited because she had some idea of what was going to happen, but Nellie was the most surprised by the show. As soon as dear old Mickey and Minnie came out, Nellie was in happy hysterics. I don't know if I have ever seen a kid so excited to experince the Disney magic--it was too cute.

It was pretty amazing watching all those talented performers skate around. We all loved it. Stella was so sad when the show was over. For me, I can't decide which I loved more--seeing all my favorite Disney characters, or watching how Stella had to lift up her dress like a ball gown to get up and down the stairs. We had a blast, and I'll probably have to go again when the show returns.



















No comments: