Monday, September 22, 2014

MY LITTLE STELLA

It seems that no matter how hard I try, Stella keeps getting older and older every year. And apparently I had to let her turn six this year, which was not my favorite thing in the world. So we had to have another special party to celebrate Stella, since celebrating Stella IS my favorite thing in the world.

It was clearly going to be a My Little Pony party this year--what else could it be? Stella went to a friend's birthday party the morning of her birthday where she got her face painted with a rainbow which thankfully went with her pony theme. Then we had lunch together at Noodles and Company, one of her favorite restaurants. We spent the rest of the day decorating and getting ready for the party. We were very proud of our My Little Pony cake. We worked hard on it and it turned out awesome.

Stella got lots of gifts and she had a wonderful few days after her birthday playing with them and treating each gift like it was the best present in the world. She is the sweetest spoiled girl I know. She has so much but she is generous and loves to share her toys with others.

Now that she is six she has grown so much and she is learning a great deal every day. She is easily my favorite person in the world and I am delighted by her each day. Stella really wishes she had a brother or a sister (well, a sister at least) and all of us Sallays also wish that were the case. However, I have to say that even though we may only have one kiddo in our family, it is certainly the best one ever. She brings joy to everyone she meets, and we love her so much!
















No comments: