Sunday, August 13, 2017

A MORNING WITH MY GIRLS

On Wednesday morning, May 10th, Stella didn't feel too hot in the morning. We had a few of these days after getting home from China--days where, for whatever reason, Stella just wasn't up to going to school in the morning. We would of course just hang out together in our pajamas. This particular morning the girls were being so cute and sisterly together that after taking a few pictures on my phone I just had to get out my real camera and take some more.

A few things come back to me as I look at these pictures: the newness of our relationship and how it still felt like Vivi had always been there, how tickled I got seeing Stella make her laugh, and how I wish I had taken two seconds to wipe the egg off of Vivi's nose. ;)











































No comments: