Sunday, August 13, 2017

VIVI AND HER TWO YEAR PICTURE ADVENTURE

Vivi's second birthday was getting close and I knew I wanted to do a little photo shoot of her in one of the dresses I had bought for her in China. We have this one tree that is close by that has late blooms and so I wanted some pictures there before they were all gone. Poor Vivi was having NONE of it. She was scared of the grass and she didn't want to stand and smile AT ALL. I was still able to use some of my classic tricks to get some pictures, but it was pretty mean what I put her though. Stella, Heidi, and Wyn all stood by and had to let me do my thing while letting my baby cry. At some point during the 15 minute shoot I am sure they realized I had no heart at all.

Still, in the end the pictures turned out lovely and I certainly have more than enough of my little girl in her pink Chinese dress. Knowing how easily she can turn those drama tears on and off, I actually really like the crying ones. I took these pictures on Thursday, May 4th.





















We had to take some behind-the-scenes pics too.






We took a few more at the house, because she was in a good mood again. And then she had fun riding bikes with Stella and Wyn.









No comments: