Thursday, September 13, 2018

COUSIN TIME

The Sallay cousins arrived the night we got home from Idaho on June 28th. They had been on the road for weeks and so we kept it pretty low key. Plus it isn't easy to get us all somewhere too wild. We did go to a little splash pad on June 29th. The water was cold and the kids there were crazy, so we didn't stay long. The kids had a good time though. Vivi was nervous the whole time, but I even think she had a bit of fun.













That night I got Valerie and I tickets to a free comedy show. It was SO fun. I get access to these tickets all the time and usually the shows are R rated, but this one was PG so it was perfect for us. Valerie had never been to a comedy show so that added some extra pizazz to the night. We were thankful to Brent for being willing to take on all of the kids while we went out. It was a lot to ask, but he did it, and the kids ended up living through it.

We made sure to get some shaved ice Saturday night and that was the last thing we took a picture of. I made dinner on Sunday and had my parents over for dinner so they could see Valerie and that was it. I always love a good visit with my girl and those kids. Nellie and Charlotte say the most hilarious things and the boys are adorable. Love these guys so much.






No comments: