Thursday, September 6, 2018

RED CARPET SPECTACULAR

I can't believe my little baby is 10 already! I whole decade! It has been a absolute dream to raise Stella as my daughter. She is the most beautiful person inside and out. I have always felt so honored to be her mom and to know her like I know her. She is extraordinary.

Stella came up with the idea to have a Red Carpet themed birthday bash. We got lots of decorations and everyone felt like super stars as they walked into our house on the red carpet. It turned out cuter than I imagined it would so that is always a plus. After our lasagna dinner we headed out to the patio to watch Stella open up gifts. Then we sang to her and she couldn't blow out all of her candles! I guess she is already too old to get them all out in one blow. Vivi had to help, which of course she loved...




















When the sun went down we all went out front to walk the red carpet. Porter officially stole the show, looking like a Hollywood bigwig with his popped collar polo shirt , cell phone and sunglasses. Second place  went to Vivi who when asked to pose sassy pulled up her dress to show off her underpants. We all felt pretty important walking on that red carpet, Stella picked the perfect theme. 

At the end of the day, Stella was the star. As she always is and will be in my life. My little sassy, sweet, smart, and totally perfect Stella Marie.



































No comments: