Thursday, February 28, 2019

A SILVER TREE? WHY YES THANK YOU.

NOVEMBER 30 PUT IN BOOK BEFORE DANCING

So last year our trusty old Christmas tree finally bit the dust so after the holidays I headed out and bought a new tree on sale. When I had Brent get it out of the box and set it up for us, he mentioned that the tree didn't have any lights! WHAT!? That is one of the main reasons I buy fake trees! So I make the choice to go and buy some lights because I don't want to waste this tree. Stella and I head to Wal-mart and discover that I could either spend $40 on lights or I could spend $60 on a pink silver tree. I've always wanted one of those wild trees that don't look real at all so I went ahead and bought it. It was one of the most right decisions I have made all of 2018. I wasn't really feeling Chrismassy and this tree really kick started the decorating in the house.

The girls helped me put on our lovely decorations on November 30th and the tree turned out divine. I loved looking at it all month. I snapped a few pictures of the girls being adorable decorating. Love my pumpkins.







No comments: