Thursday, February 28, 2019

CHRISTMAS HO HO HO DOWN

As a person who isn't the biggest fan of country music it has always been a concern of mine that one day it would be Stella's turn to be in the group that does the country music medley. I dreaded it, to be honest, but watching Stella do it made me like it a bit more than I expected. Her solo was darling and she was so cute throughout the whole thing.

Joining Good News has been a big step. She has long rehearsals, more performances and will be going on tour in June. She LOVES it. And she loves being with a more committed group of kids. She takes it really seriously. I'm so grateful that we found Clayton because it fits what Stella loves to do perfectly. Also, she loves dancing with her friends Cali and Aedan.

I love that the performance season brings out the joy in the holiday season. I love it too. We had to take Stella out of school early for a few shows, but it worked out fine. Thankful for all of the support that we get from family and friends that come out to see our girl.












































No comments: