Friday, August 28, 2020

THE NIGHT OF CHRISTMAS

On Christmas night we went over to my parent's house for dinner and a few gifts. We didn't have Ava and Finn, and that is always a bummer. It wasn't a ton of gifts which was good and it was a nice time. I got stuck on this post as well because of the pictures of Brent being asleep and I didn't know how to handle this post because this made me so irritated. I'm playing it off as a joke in these photos, but really I found it so absolutely rude how he would just check out from people when ever we got with anyone. Usually my family, but his as well. Here we are in this small space sharing the joy of Christmas and our girls are opening gifts and he's decided to not participate. It's been my reality for five years now, and I'm tired of ignoring it on my blog. Maybe one day I'll change it, but for now this is how I'm posting about the evening so I can move forward and get caught up again.

I do love my family so much and I am so grateful for their support always.

















No comments: