Thursday, October 1, 2009

CRUISE PHOTOGRAPHER

I did not take my best camera on our trip, but was surprised by how much I enjoyed having my still nice, but much less advanced camera. I thought I would miss my good camera the whole time, knowing that I could be taking much better pictures with that thing. But I sort of enjoyed my break from trying to be a photographer. I couldn't help it though, and still took a few ambitious shots that ended up really liking. So, here are some of my attempts at being a little bit of a photographer while I was on my cruise.

3 comments:

angelicindy said...

so fun! I love that you go on vacations with your parents :). I especially liked the photo of the curved deck and the water... so beautiful!

Livi Lou Photography said...

WOW!! Looks like so much fun! Darling pics and darling family!!! As always!

Brandy said...

A 'photographer' is not made by her camera. It is an art! Well done!