Friday, January 15, 2010

TYLER DOESN'T GET TO PICK THE RESTAURANT 2010

Tonight was Tyler's birthday and we all met up at The Red Lobster for a fancy dinner. Stella was in absolutely no mood for a dinner out. She was totally irritable on the drive to the restaurant and while we waited for a table. BUT then suddenly she saw AVA and everything that was wrong and irritating with the world vanished into Ava's blue eyes.

I freaking love irritating my brother with pictures--it is one of the great joys of my life. I always look forward with great anticipation to special days like his birthday when I can make him the spectacle of my flash. Dinner was really fun even though we were the wild group in the dining room.

The craziest part of the night though was seeing my dad walk into the restaurant. It was so weird seeing him like our life was normal again, and here he was walking in for dinner with his little cane. It was kind of surreal and made me appreciate our dinner together even more. I hope that me really appreciating family time lasts forever.

Brent thought he was hilarious...or rather WAS hilarious when he wrapped the DVD he got Tyler with the tie that I had bought for him.

My mom really wanted me to get a picture of Tyler and Ava's Vans. It totally annoyed Tyler so I was all over it.

I don't know if I have ever known two babies that like each other more than Stella and Ava. It is so freaking adorable.






No comments: