Sunday, November 14, 2010

OUR NEPHEWS

We have just arrived safe and sound from another Idaho Falls weekend, which saw the baptism of one Cy Gummow. It is so crazy to think that my little nephew is now old enough to be a certified member of the church. What a delightful eight years it has been with him in my life, and I am so proud of him.

We are foregoing the annual Gummow family pictures this year, but I still wanted to make sure we got some pictures of all three boys. We had three mini-shoots of my adorable nephews and I just think they are the cutest boys ever. Stella adores them to the moon and back and we all know what good taste she has. Here are my favorites from the mini-shoots. (Don't you just love Cy's new suit? Adorable.)

1 comment:

valerie said...

They are so cute! I am glad you got to go!