Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FALL 2010

The fall pictures I took last year of Stella are still some of my favorites. So I dreamed of reliving the magic this year as well. Unfortunately, we kind of had a lame fall this year. The leaves turned late and then a storm came and knocked off most of the leaves. I still wanted to give a photo shoot a go though, so on Sunday I talked Brent and Stella into going to Memory Grove with me. It was such a lovely evening and I was feeling grumpy and needed to get out of the house. After family pictures on Wednesday and Halloween pictures, Miss Stella was in NO mood for posing. But I still caught a few great moments of her just being adorable, and even one of her flying!

3 comments:

Christy said...

So cute! Love the dress. Fall has been lame here too if that makes you feel better. Today it's been like 90 which is just odd. :)
Oh... and you can never tell me enough times that I look skinny. It's nice to hear and keeps me motivated. Love ya!

valerie said...

those are so cute!1 Even if she didn't want them done I would of never known. She always seems like she is happy in all the pictures!

About Us said...

She is too cute! I love that reddish-orangish door!