Sunday, June 2, 2013

CHECK YA LATER, PRESCHOOL

May 23rd was Stella's last day at Children's Discovery Preschool. I never took any pictures at school, only videos of her concerts. But I thought I would post her class picture and her school photo that I of course did not order because she is way cuter when I take her picture...obviously. 



It was fun to see her coloring samples. The first one was from September and the second one from May. I can't believe how much she has improved. 



On her report card her teachers said: "Stella has a special place in our hearts. She has a kindness in her that is very sweet. She has worked very hard in learning group and is growing by leaps and bounds! Stella has always been eager to help the teachers. She has been very attentive and able to stay on task. Stella is very thoughtful of her classmates and has always spoken kind words. Thank you for letting us teach this darling little girl." (Mom agrees with teacher's assessment of child.)

1 comment:

Christy said...

This year went way too fast! We still have another week of school.