Wednesday, November 11, 2015

CATCHING THE WAVES

Every year I say that I am not going to buy passes to Seven Peaks again, and every year I do anyway. We hardly used them this year, but it was still fun when we did. Both Heidi and I were not really in the mood to go on this particular day, but once we got there we immediately starting having good times.

As the sun was going down on our August visit, the kids were having the ultimate best time in the wave pool with their tubes. It was so fun and of course, I had to get my phone out and take pictures. Then I put my phone away so it wouldn't get wet...and then I got my phone out again and took some more because it was so cute and the light was really pretty and I just couldn't help myself. I had no business taking my phone into that wild wave pool, but I didn't learn my lesson because I didn't drop it so it was fine. In the end I took almost 100 pictures of the excitement, and almost all of them were gems, so this post has, well...a ton of wave pool pictures.

I love seeing these kiddos laugh together. This day was Friday, August 14th.

































No comments: