Friday, November 20, 2015

KITCHEN TALES

After our water balloon fight I found the girls in our kitchen playing a very wild game of restaurant. The restaurant was VERY busy and they had to work FAST to keep those customers happy. They were using every single element of our kitchen: the stove, dishwasher, and oven. I'm so glad Stella has Ady to enjoy these fun kind of imagination games. I love seeing them play together. I took so many pictures, because the whole thing was too cute.

Finally they were able to have some real customers. Asher and Preston came over to eat at the restaurant. The service was still impeccable and the food improved greatly from imaginary food to real food. I'm sure the boys would say they received a 5-star dining experience.































No comments: