Tuesday, December 15, 2015

FALL IN IDAHO 2015

Stella had the first Friday of October off from school so we planned a trip to Idaho. We wanted to see Catcher play football and also just have a nice visit with all the awesome Gummows.

Of course we had to make a trip to the roller skating rink where Heidi and I decided to be twinners. (She came downstairs in the same outfit that I had planned on wearing.) Skating was more fun than ever because we were able to make requests so I was sure to request some of my current favorites as well as my favorite songs to skate to when I was eleven (Bel Biv Devoe: "Poison"). Also, Stella won the kids round of the limbo and she had some good competition. She really wanted to play that so it was a highlight for her to not only play but win.

It was conference weekend and I helped Heidi work on her basement while we listened to conference. Then before heading back to Utah, we went over to Dave & Barb's house and the kids made a small leaf pile with the few leaves that had already fallen. There are some fun pictures of them in the leaves that I definitely wanted to make the blog book.

As always the trip was too short, but we had a good time. We were also glad that Brent made the trip with us this time too. Other honorable mention photos include our trip to get the best sugar cookies ever, then Stella asleep cuddling the craft pillow that she got from Grandma Barb.




































No comments: