Thursday, April 18, 2019

HEY 2019

2018 was a great year. It was also was a hard year. Personally for me I seemed to struggle with turning 40. I kept feeling like I was going to die soon, and the anxiety got out of hand. I coped with this naturally by taking many extravagant vacations and making memories with my kids. We had a great year adventure wise and I can't imagine another more fun year.

I took up simple film editing as I have always wanted to make my own family movies. I love the finished products and I'm pretty proud of myself for teaching me something new. The only trouble is, it is just one more thing on my to-do lists but I'm trying to keep it fun.

Other than that I think everything is pretty much covered in the blog. Another year, flown by, just like that.










No comments: