Tuesday, May 21, 2019

VIP SEATS WITH KELLY

My dad got my mom Kelly Clarkson tickets for Christmas and she just couldn't get her little self home from Florida in time to go on January 30th. Stella and I ended up with the tickets and I felt kind of weird about it because they were never a gift for us. My dad's seats were pretty high up and so I was looking into upgrading to better seats and I found some side stage seats for the same price as the ones my dad had bought. I could not do the upgrade  myself though, Tyler had to pretend to be my dad and do it for me. And Tyler was not into it, and I almost gave up a time or two because it was such a hassle. If I had known the amazing seats I was getting though, I would have never given up. When Stella and I sat down, we realized the stage was RIGHT in front of us. Only two people were in front of us. Every time Kelly came up  to that wing of the stage she was so close to us and it was amazing. You could see both Stella and I on the giant screen the was projecting the show. I had forgotten how much I loved Kelly and her voice was amazing so we had a really fun night. Plus we got to sit the whole time and that was also a bonus. The best part was hanging out with my girl. I love doing things with just Stella. I'm so glad we went and also I'm so glad I didn't let Tyler scare me off from upgrading the tickets.









No comments: