Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FIVE YEARS AGO

Today is Brent and I's fifth anniversary. It is crazy to think that when we got married I felt like an "older" bride, but when I look at these pictures I think we look like a baby bride and groom. I was terrified to walk into that temple and vow eternity to one person, but I went through with it since I knew Brent was the fellow for me. Five years later, I haven't ever regretted it. It was both the scariest and the best thing I have ever done in my life.

Thank you Brent for being such a wonderful husband, who talks me through my crazy times, works so hard, and loves his baby girl. Happy Anniversary!

Pictures by Jonathan Canlas Photography who is my idol and inspiration (in photography at least).

1 comment:

Anna said...

You need to go to his workshop!