Friday, April 23, 2010

APRIL SHOWERS

Last spring, Old Navy had some adorable umbrellas with matching rain boots for sale. Of course, I bought some when they went on sale and have been imagining a spring photo shoot with them for almost a year. Well, Stella loves the boots, and she loves to play with the umbrella...in the house that is. As soon as I got her outside she was totally grumpy and DID NOT want to try and hold the cumbersome umbrella at all. I tried to stay patient with her and just take pictures of whatever she did, and I was surprised at how many of these I just love. They aren't the "tip-toe through the tulips" pictures I had envisioned, but they will do. For this year, anyway. ;)

2 comments:

Christy said...

These are incredible! I love them all so much! Where was I last year when ON had these cute umbrellas and boots? I would have totally grabbed some for Cali!
Stella looks so cute and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!

angelicindy said...

awww. These turned out adorable! She has such personality and you have a real gift to be able to capture that on film :)