Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FAVORITE SONG: POPCORN POPPING

I looked out the window and what did I see?
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree
Spring has brought me such a nice surprise
Popcorn popping right before my eyes

I can take an armful and make a treat
A popcorn ball that would smell so sweet
It wasn't really so
But it seemed to be
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree

Photographer's note: The only thing I couldn't catch here is that when Stella "looks out the window," she usually covers her eyes so she can't see.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Oh the cuteness!!!

Mistie said...

priceless...

Unknown said...

cute! i love that song too! :) And perfect that it's in front of a blossoming "popcorn" tree!

angelicindy said...

that's awesome! Does she sing it too with the actions? I love that pic with Stella being amazed at the tree :)