Saturday, October 30, 2010

YUMMY

Halloween is certainly never complete without a full-on photo shoot of my baby in her adorable costume. My fascination with Stella being an inanimate object for the holiday has continued into 2010 and will continue until she starts deciding on her own what she wants to be. Let me just say that I am so glad that stores make such cute costumes now that mommies all over the world don't have to learn how to sew just so they can make a Halloween costume. I saw this cupcake on OldNavy.com months ago and snagged it up right away. It couldn't be cuter and the only trouble I had with it was deciding if she looked best with or without the hat. Now prepare to be amazed--these pictures could be an ad for that silly cupcake costume...at least I think so!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Well, it's official, my ghetto pics of my kids' costumes are no catalog shoot. Stells looks delicious!

Christy said...

You should send those straight to Mr. Old Navy himself!! :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!