Saturday, December 25, 2010

GRATEFUL EVE

Last night we went to my parents. I didn't take a lot of pictures. (I know, try not to be too shocked.) We had pizza, let the girls run wild together, and then enjoyed a Christmas devotional orchestrated by my mom. This year the Evans family theme is gratitude, taken from a talk from President Monson. Times might be tough and things can look grim, but even if you think you have nothing good in your life, you have the Savior, the ultimate gift we have been given.

After everyone else had left, my mom and I gave Stella a bath so she could go straight to bed when we got home. While sitting in the bath she started singing: "Tinkerbells, Tinkerbells...all the way." I don't know when she learned the song "Jingle Bells," but she thought it was "Tinkerbells." So cute!

No comments: