Tonight we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Sallay's for a Christmas dinner. We had a huge dinner and then opened a few gifts. Some highlights of the night were:
- Stella getting a very pretty picture of Jesus to hang in her room and a few other treasures.
- Brent pretending to be surprised to get Apocalypse Now
- Stella running around and around the living room
- Stella performing "I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus." This is hopefully not her last showing of this number.
- Stella enjoying Grandma's little village, her favorite building being the church.
A few months ago John and Valerie came up with the idea to pool our funds together as kids and buy Mom and Dad a new fridge. When they opened the box there was this picture of Stella inside:
They didn't know what to think at first, but soon they realized that we had gotten them a fridge. They were very excited, but I still think they might be a little shocked that we could all work together so well. ;) I believe they are also still unsure of Kathy's ability to correctly measure the space for the fridge. I think we all hope Kathy knows how to read a tape measure, because at this point it is a done deal.