- Stella: "Mom, we are going to be together forever." Me, thinking I have raised a spiritual child: "Yes baby, we are!" Stella: "Just like the Care Bears!"
- Stella, holding a white crayon: "Mom, this one isn't working!"
- After Ava saying "No way" to Ashley: "Ava, don't say 'no way' to your mama!"
- Stella's stand on cannibalism: "Mommy, we don't eat people. It is not nice."
- "I love to bear my testimony, Daddy. It helps me."
- "Mom, who is this?" Me: "Winnie the Pooh." Stella, surprised: "The poop?
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Just like every adorable 3 year old, Stella says some pretty cute things. I often end up just posting her hilarious moments on Facebook, but thought I should also document a few of them here since this becomes my blog book and permanent family journal. Here are some recent favorite Stellaisms:
Posted by Michelle at 8:17 PM