Saturday, May 10, 2014

CRAZY BOO BOO

A few weeks ago, Stella had a literal run-in with a very mean wall. As I was leaving to pick up Stella from school, I was surprised and upset to find several missed calls from the school asking me to come and pick her up because she was hurt. Of course, I didn't know what had happened and I was worried. Not too worried though, since I figured if it had been really serious they would have kept trying to reach someone. When I got to her class and saw her injury I couldn't help but be fascinated by it. She thought it made her look ugly but of course, nothing could make that happen.

It wasn't until the next day when she showed me the wall she ran into that I understood how she must have hurt her cheek. The picture of her in front of the fence/wall was my first Instagram and one of the first of MANY with my new phone.




No comments: