Monday, May 5, 2014

MABE FAMILY TIME

My mom turned 60 this year, which doesn't seem very old to me but she still wasn't really interested in celebrating much. On her birthday, she flew home from Florida so she could be home for my cousin Monica to visit with her family. Stella and I picked out some cute girly stuff for everyone and we headed over to my mom's and gave her some balloons. Mostly though, I hung out with Finn.







My Grandma Mabe is having some more serious health issues than usual and so while Monica was here, her and my grandpa made a trip down to Salt Lake to see everyone. They had dinner at my house one night, and it was good to see everyone.

I also made a cake, and since we had never officially celebrated Mom's big day, I put some candles in it so we could wish her a Happy Birthday. It was one of my better chocolate cakes if I do say so myself...










No comments: