Wednesday, July 13, 2016

STELLA SAYS BONJOUR TO EIGHT

Stella seems to have outgrown the character-themed birthday parties of years past. We didn't really have a theme planned, but when we went to the party store Stella decided that a Paris theme was her ticket to a great night. We had just gotten back from Idaho the Friday before and I knew that I would not be in the mood to make a ton of food so we ordered Chinese and I made chocolate cake per Stella's request and it was perfect.

We bought Parisian photo sticks for pictures and made everyone pose with them. They were awesome. Stella opened gifts, we had cake--it was a great night.

I feel like I blinked and my daughter suddenly became eight. I don't like it, I really don't. But I have to say that I have enjoyed every year just as much as the last. She is an angel and a sweetheart and a world without her would be so dull. We are so lucky to have our little girl. She is so loved because she gives so much love.






















































No comments: