Monday, January 29, 2018

ONE YEAR WITH LOTTIE LU

Our little Lottie Lu turned one on November 3rd. I had the pleasure of being her babysitter that day so I took her outside and snapped a few birthday pics. I might have been the worst babysitter of all time, but I am still an okay photographer so I hope that made up for my bad babysitting skills. She is one sassy, funny kiddo.












We all got together to celebrate Lottie the following Sunday on November 5th. Poor Lottie had to share her cake with Porter and then Vivi and Stella. I'm not sure she minded though. She loved opening her presents and seemed to love them all. But she got the most excited about a baby doll. She was so happy to get a little baby of her own. We love our Lottie and are so happy to have her in our lives.

Also, as a side note, I'm not sure I ever got over how cute Vivi looked that day. I love watching her at family events like this and I still can't believe that she is here safe and sound with her forever family.































No comments: