Monday, January 29, 2018

VIVI EATS TURKEY IN STYLE

Oh, Thanksgiving. It was such a delightful little day. Admittedly, I was wishing I was on the cruise we almost went on for my birthday, but still it ended up being a really nice time. Ashley hosted. She texted us all and let us know how sick Finn was, but since Vivi and Finn had shared a meal the day before, I was pretty sure Vivi had already caught whatever Finn was sick with. I ended up being right, which was a bummer.

Back to the day though. I didn't see much of Stella as she went around playing with Ava, but Vivi was so into all of the food. She loved all of it, but she went crazy for Papa's turkey. At one point she stole all the turkey from my plate and when I called her out on it, she gracefully gave me back one of the pieces she had stolen and kept the rest for herself. It is so fun to have a kid that actually eats food, unlike my precious Stella who even though she is willing to try new foods, on Thanksgiving she really only likes the rolls.

We also celebrated my birthday. On my actual birthday Brent and the girls took me out to dinner at Asian Star. Also, in the morning my parents took me out to breakfast. So by Thanksgiving I didn't really feel like it was my birthday anymore, but no one is going to stop me from blowing out some candles with my baby Vivi by my side.






















No comments: