Friday, January 19, 2018

TREATS FROM TRUNKS

We got home from Florida early Saturday on October 28th. This meant that we got home in time to take some naps and then get ready to attend the ward trunk-or-treat. Stella loves the ward parties, so I'm glad we could go. (It should be noted that Brent also loves the ward parties.)

We were excited to all put on our poodle skirts for our Sallay girls '50s theme. I sent Brent to the store to pick up some Smarties so we could hand out candy that was consistent with our theme. We looked adorable and it was a good run through to be ready for the official Halloween day. Brent followed his tradition of making a sign and wearing it. Everyone loves his signs, even though truth be told I never really get them myself. This year's sign said "normal person."

Oh my gosh Vivi was adorable that night. She got to get her first taste of taking her pumpkin around to get candy. She loved it. And oh man, her walking around in that little outfit with the scarf in her hair. It was almost too much cuteness for this mom. I even had to sneak a picture of her face during the prayer. I love how she makes a squinty face while she closes her eyes and folds her arms.

Stella mostly walked around with Ady and other friends and she had a great time. The whole event looked like a lot of work had gone into it and it was so fun. I'm glad we were able to go.
















No comments: