Saturday, December 28, 2019

SUMMER NIGHTS



The Gummows came for their annual summer visit in late July. They arrived on Pioneer Day. Cy went to a cool concert with Catcher and their cousin that was downtown and while they were chillin' at the gig we lit some fireworks over at Euro Treasures. Just some simple baby ones, since even those scare us these days. That night when we got home Vivi was snuggling up to Cy. She loves those boys as much as baby Stella did and it is so cute.




We just hung out the next day July 25th, but we made an effort to go to dinner at Ruth's Diner. I have to say after all these years, I can't remember ever eating anything dinner wise at Ruth's that I liked. But I still keep coming back because I love the patio. We were told it was going to be like an hour for a table, but we waited anyway, and it ended up not being that bad. But once again, dinner was just ok.






No comments: