Wednesday, May 13, 2020

HALLOWEEN 2019

This year on Halloween we did our first full family costume. Stella wanted to be Dorothy and so we all became the Wizard of Oz.

Stella was an adorable Dorothy and she did her braids herself.

Vivi was a big team player because she would have much preferred to be a princess type girl for Halloween, but she was the Tin Man. In the end she loved it and she looked absolutely adorable.

Brent had the least amount of transformation as he wore his regular clothes, put on a hat and voila, he's the scarecrow.

I took the biggest hit of the team because I honestly do not like the cowardly lion. And I thought I looked absolutely ridiculous in my costume. So ridiculous.

But all together we looked pretty great.






























Ashley hosted her favorite holiday at her house. We invited Lindsey and Asher so it was a good little crew out doing the trick or treating.

Porter's costume was AMAZING! Tyler and Courtney spent hours on it and he was Bumblebee from Transformers. (I would not even know who that is BTW without Porter being the fan that he is.) I was so charmed by him and Lottie both the entire day.

It was pretty chilly this year so the little kids lasted as long as they could. And when they were done, Stella, Ava and Asher went out by themselves. I think they felt pretty grown up heading out on their own. At the end of the night, my dad looks at me and announces: "I just figured out who you are. You are the cowardly lion! I thought you were that big furry guy from Star Wars this whole time." Yep, my dad thought we were walking down the yellow brick road with Dorothy, The Tin Man, The Scarecrow, and Chewbacca. 
























































No comments: