Wednesday, May 13, 2020

OUR ONE VISIT TO FRIGHTMARES

POST IS OUT OF ORDER FIX IN BOOK!



So I can't believe it, but I guess we only went to Frightmares one time the entire fall. On September 14th. I think the main reason I didn't want to get Lagoon season passes for 2020 was because I didn't ever feel motivated to go to Frightmares.

Looking at these pictures now, I can barely remember any details from that day that set it apart. Ok truth, I remember NONE of them and without these pictures and the few videos I took I wouldn't even know we went. This is why I make such and effort to document everything.

It was a really nice day. I think it was pretty crowded. I sent  my phone with Vivi and Finn on the car ride to document them riding it and they just smiled into the camera the whole time. I remember that Ava and Stella went on Rattlesnake rapids without us and Stella was sad because she was having a really good hair day and it got ruined on the ride. Other than that, it was just a fun day with the girls (and Finn).










No comments: