Thursday, December 25, 2008

HO, HO, HO

Well everyone, it is official--Stella has had her first Christmas! By the end of the day, I was surprised at Stella's unwrapping skills. Of course, she was all about the paper, with every gift. We spent the morning at our house, where Stella opened her one gift from Mom and Dad. Then we went over to my parents' house and spent the rest of the evening with them. It took a very long time to open all the gifts, what with all of the baby (and other) interruptions. But we finally got our few gifts opened and received.

We hope that all of you had a wonderful day and can look forward to the coming year with anticipation and joy. We have been so blessed to have the most awesome baby in the world join our home, and we hope that everyone can be as lucky as we are. Merry day-after-Christmas!

Stella with her new toy--play keys with pictures of Mom, Dad, and aunt Heidi--on Christmas morning. Grandma's tree with all of the unopened gifts.
Checking out the Sallay family stocking from Santa.
My mom gave me this ornament, and then told me that it wasn't mine to keep and that I had to put it on her tree. So I took a picture.

No comments: