Today is Miss Stella's six month birthday. I thought I would bundle her up "Christmas Story" style and get some snow pictures. Six months is my favorite age for babies, and I can't believe that my little one has already reached this milestone.
At six months Stella:
- gets crazy excited for her books especially if Daddy is doing the voices
- has become an expert grabber, and she loves to grab and pull hard on mommy's hair
- can touch her toes, and sometimes pulls off her socks
- can sit up for a few seconds on her own
- is showing signs of being ticklish
- goes absolutely crazy for photographs and has her own photo book that she loves to play with
- doesn't cry when her mom wants to bundle her up and plop her in the snow for pictures
She is growing and learning every day, and we can't wait for her to share her first Christmas with us!