Friday, July 10, 2009

PARK ADVENTURES

We have taken Stella to the park a few times, but every time I purposefully have not taken my camera. I know if I have it with me I won't have any fun with her and I will just take pictures. Well, my friend Crystal wanted to get together the other day and take pictures. Since I have yet to get pictures of Stella in her park element I suggested that that was where we should go.

The first park toy that Stella ever tried was a swing. Brent and I put her in a baby swing and pushed her ever so slightly. She loves it, and when she swings she makes her "whew, whew" sound. Another place she makes the same sound is on the slide. Most of the slides that she has tried have little bumps, and she "whew, whew"s herself all the way to the bottom. Another part of the park experience that she loves is all the other kiddos. She loves watching kids run around wild--she finds it fascinating! It is all so freakin' adorable. I just made a resolution to take the video camera next time. Stella's park exploits must be documented to the fullest!

THE SWING:

THE SLIDE:

WATCHING THE KIDS:

CHILLIN' WITH MOM:

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Christian loves slides and swinging too. We should go to the park next week.

Anonymous said...

those little dangling feet are killing me